CNPS Organizational Membership
CNPS partners with many other conservation organizations, regulatory agencies, academic institutions, independent consultants, and other community groups to protect and preserve California's native plants and places. Organizational Memberships are one way for your company or organization to support the work we do. Organizational memberships include the basic benefits of CNPS membership as well as a variety of group benefits listed below.
Sign Up Today
Levels and Benefits
- Library – ($75 annually) Fremontia and CNPS Bulletin Subscription Only
- Level 1 – Blue Oak ($150 Annually) Small Non-Profit or Nursery:Provides all benefits of individual memberships with up to 2 cards, plus 10% Fremontia advertising discount
- Level 2 – Gray Pine ($500 Annually) Medium Nonprofit or Nursery/Small Consulting Firm: Provides all benefits above for up to five membership cards with 15% Fremontia advertising discount and Conference discount.
- Level 3 – White Fir ($1,000 Annually) Large Nonprofit or Nursery/Medium Consulting Firm: Provides all benefits of level 2 for up to 10 membership cards and a 20% Fremontia advertising discount with a larger Conference Discount yet to be determined. Student discount (college student or one year after graduation) for Education Workshop (1 per year), and 10% for other attendees.
- Level 4 – Coastal Redwood ($2,500 Annually) Large Consulting Firm or Government Agency: Provides all benefits of Level 4 with 25% Fremontia advertising discount. Student discount (college student or one year after graduation) for Education Workshop (3 per year), and 10% workshop discount for other attendees (unlimited number).
Sign up online today, or pay by check by filling out the CNPS Membership Form.
All membership gifts to CNPS are tax deductible minus $12 for Fremontia.