Become a CNPS Member
CNPS is not just a non-profit organization; it is a community of people who share a common interest in plants, gardening and conservation. As a member, you’ll be able to meet new people and gain new experiences in the context of sharing your interests.
CNPS membership also includes the benefits listed below along with the satisfaction that you are supporting efforts to protect our native plants and habits for generations to come.
Individual & Family Membership - for individuals and families.
Organizational Membership - for companies, agencies, nonprofit groups, nurseries, and libraries.
Benefits of CNPS Membership:
- Affiliation with a local CNPS chapter
- Free subscription to Fremontia, a botanic journal, published three times a year
- Free subscription CNPS Bulletin, a quarterly newsletter
- Subscription to your local chapter newsletter
- Access to statewide and chapter activities including plant sales, garden tours, wildflower shows, field trips, hikes, book sales, lectures, classes and more!
- Discounts on educational workshops
- Discounts from participating retail stores including nurseries, magazines, and many other stores. See our full list of partners.