Become a CNPS Member
Your membership and support of the California Native Plant Society helps to ensure that our vital work in conservation, education, horticulture and plant science continues to grow and flourish! Additional donations as well as family, sustaining, and organizational memberships above the $45 level are welcome, as revenues from basic membership dues are insufficient to support all of the wonderful work CNPS does each year.
CNPS members enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Membership in the statewide CNPS organization
- Affiliation with a local CNPS chapter
- Fremontia, a botanic journal, published three times a year
- Quarterly CNPS Bulletin
- The local chapter newsletter
- Access to a wide range of local and statewide activities
- Access to chapter plant sales, book sales, lectures, classes, workshops, hikes, field trips, garden tours, and wildflower shows
- Meeting people with similar interests
- Discounts from nurseries, stores, magazines, and other partners
CNPS memberships have two tier structures, individual and organizational. For more information, please make your selection below to explore the different levels of membership and various membership benefits available.
Individual - Membership for individuals and families.
Organizational - Membership for companies, agencies, nonprofit groups, nurseries, and libraries.